Spicy Tuna Bowl.
You can have Spicy Tuna Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Bowl
- It’s 200 g of raw tuna, diced finely.
- You need 5 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili oil (rayu).
- It’s of to taste, freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of toasted sesame seeds or/and furikake.
Spicy Tuna Bowl step by step
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Add chili oil. Mix well. Blend in black pepper..
- Mix chopped tuna into the spiced mayo mixture until well blended. Let stand for five minutes..
- Top tuna mixture into a bowl of rice and sprinkle furikake and/or toasted sesame seeds..