Loaded Burger Bowls. These low-carb Loaded Burger Bowls from are baked in a muffin tin, how cute is that? They're also gluten-free, keto-friendly and filled with bacon and cheddar. These low-carb ranch burger bowls are LOADED with cheese and bacon.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and. These deconstructed loaded bacon burger bowls have all the goodies you love in a burger! Loaded Paleo Burger Bowls. by Jennafer Ashley. You can cook Loaded Burger Bowls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Burger Bowls
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
Next, combine the ingredients for the burger bowls in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly. These low-carb ranch burger bowls are LOADED with cheese and bacon. PagesOtherBrandWebsiteNews & Media WebsiteDelishVideosHow To Make Loaded Burger Bowls. This loaded burger bowl recipe has you crumble the ground beef before cooking it.
Loaded Burger Bowls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients. (I use disposable cooking gloves and mix with my hands to combine well.).
- Divide meat mixture into thirds. Cover the outside of 3 oven-safe custard bowls and place, inverted, on baking sheet..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Carefully remove custard cups. Fill with desired ingredients..
The choice makes a lot of sense for a bowl, because you're more likely to get a bite of beef in every bite with crumbled. These Fully Loaded Burger Bowls are burgers, filled with your favorite topping! So for all you carb avoiders, I've come up with a whole new way to enjoy burgers. Healthy BURGER BOWLS- loaded up w/ seasonal veggies & greens, these can be made with veggie burgers or grass-fed beef, lamb, chicken, or turkey! Perfect for low-carb or keto diets.