Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers. The trick to getting these baked chicken fingers perfectly crispy is the cornflake coating. It's a great way to add flavor and texture to the chicken without the need for frying. And there you have it, our secret to crispy oven baked chicken fingers great for family dinners, party snacks or cut up on top of a salad.
Dip each piece of chicken in the cereal to fully coat and arrange on the baking sheet. Add oil and toss until crumbs are evenly coated. Transfer the chicken fingers to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and. You can cook Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 1 of Chicken fingers.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
In a shallow bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. In another shallow bowl, add croutons. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with croutons. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Crispy Baked Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cracker crumbs, breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken fingers into egg, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Place in baking sheet, cook for 15 min.
Crunchy chicken fingers that are oven-baked, not fried, that not only taste great but are so much healthier for you. Crusted with panko and dusted with garlic powder and cayenne pepper these baked chicken fingers taste so much better than those greasy, deep-fried ones you can find in almost any restaurant in the United States. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes. PS Much MUCH easier than pan frying! One dredge batter – the usual process for crumbing is flour then egg then breadcrumbs.