Copycat KFC bowl. A fast food favorite, made at home, with the ONLY baked (never fried) Chicken Tenders?! A homemade version of Kentucky Fried Chicken's Famous Bowls, these copycat KFC Famous Bowls are a winner. Crispy chicken and sweet corn sits on top of creamy mashed potatoes.
How to Make KFC Famous bowls copycat. I'm a big fan of the KFC famous bowls, i had been buying these for awhile but then i went to college. A couple of days later with a fresh chicken at the ready, I whipped up another batch of the coating and heated up my deep fryer. You can have Copycat KFC bowl using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Copycat KFC bowl
- Prepare 2 cans of heat roasted corn or regular corn.
- You need of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Gravy(made my own).
- Prepare of Chicken chunks in the freezer aisle(breaded, deep fried).
In a large bowl, add the herb & spice mixture to the flour. Yo, I made the KFC bowl on Sunday (gluten free) too and the soy curls were bomb! He used soy curls for his KFC bowl. BBQ Chicken & Roasted Sweet Potato Bowls are a hearty and healthy dinner recipe made on a sheet pan bursting with bold flavors.
Copycat KFC bowl step by step
- Bake the chicken chunks in the oven 400 for 15 minutes. Then deep fry them 4 minutes..
- Drain heat roasted corn and warm it on medium high heat with 2 tablespoons of butter..
- Make mashed potatoes or buy already made potatoes..
- Make chicken flavored gravy using seasonings or buy chicken flavored gravy and warm it up..
- In bowl scoop large dollop of mashed potatoes and corn. Place 4 or 5 pieces of chicken on top of corn. Then place the gravy on top of chicken. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of gravy. Enjoy..
These delicious chicken and mashed potato bowls are an easy dinner idea that takes only minutes to prepare! Loaded with juicy chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and cheese. KFC Vegan Chicken Bowl / Vegan vegetarian copycat recipes (gluten free) Подробнее. This Copycat KFC Seasoning Recipe takes any chicken recipe from average to amazing! Chicken is one of the easiest foods to make, so it's no wonder that it's super popular for keto dieters.