Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl. Make edible chocolate bowls with this photo tutorial. Step-by-step instructions for chocolate bowls to hold ice cream, mousse, candies, and more. This chocolate cookie dough is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth any time the chocolate craving strikes.
Not to mention it's a freakin bowl. Edible chocolate bowls made out of chocolate for serving. These bowl are pretty thin, but if you want them to be thicker just double dip them once the first layer has dried. You can cook Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl
- Prepare of For Making sweet curd.
- You need 3 cup of – Whole Milk.
- You need 1.5 cup of – hung Curd.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of – sugar or more/less as per taste.
- It’s of For making Edible Chocolate Bowl.
- You need of Milk chocolate as required, Melted.
- Prepare of cooking oil spray.
- It’s 2-3 of Balloons.
- Prepare of Other Equipments:.
- It’s of Perchment Paper.
- Prepare of Baking tray.
- It’s Glass of Bowl – Oven Proof.
- You need of Chocolate Syrup, Raisins,Cashew Nuts for Garnishing.
- It’s of Strainer.
I like them thin since a thick piece of chocolate and be a bit much with an already sweet dessert. Chocolate balloon bowls are a great party hack, and everyone gets a laugh taking a bite of the bowl. They're also fun just for holding sweets, berries or ice cream. You don't need any special These edible chocolate bowls are fabulous for holding ice cream and other desserts at parties and.
Sweet Curd In Edible Chocolate Bowl step by step
- At first to make the sweet curd – heat 3 cups of milk in a heavy bottom nonstick saucepan.Stir it occasionally & bring the milk to boil..
- Pour the curd in a strainer and keep aside for 1 hour to drain out all the excess water from the curd..
- Boil the milk on medium heat & keep stirring occasionally until the milk reduced to half of its actual volume..
- In the meanwhile time, Heat 3/4 cup sugar in another heavy bottom pan. Keep stirring on medium heat till the sugar caramelized..
- Now remove the milk pan from the heat add the caramelized sugar slowly into the boil milk and keep stirring and mix well..
- Place the milk saucepan again on the heat stir well & bring to boil until caramelized sugar dissolves completely in the milk.Now remove the milk from the heat and set aside to cool down to light warm temperature..
- Now pour the milk in a oven safe bowl,add hung curd in to it whisk well. Keep aside..
- Then Preheat the oven to the highest temperature of the oven(I set 550 degree f in my oven)..
- Then set the oven to the lowest temperature (I set 170 degree f in my oven) and Pour water into a tray then put the curd bowl on it and keep it in the oven.Let the Curd set in this temperature for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours turn off the oven and leave the Curd bowl inside the oven for 2 hours..
- Now Transfer the Misti Doi or sweet curd in the refrigerator to Chill for 2 hours or overnight..
- Now to make the Edible Chocolate bowl – first put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals or until chocolate fully melted.Stir it occasionally..
- Now Cover a Baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.Clean the balloons with dump clothe and dry them properly.Blown up the 3 balloons to small – medium size..
- Now to make the bowl stand take one spoonful melted chocolate & gently shape it into flat small circle on parchment paper..
- Now allow chocolate to cool down.If chocolate remains hot,the balloons will pop..
- Spray the cooking oil on the top of the each balloons.Now dip the top of the each balloons in the melted chocolate coated them properly and now place them one by one on to the flat circle chocolate stand on the parchment paper..
- Place the balloons in the refrigerator for 15-20 or until harden..
- Remove them from refrigerator and pop them all with knife.Remove all the balloon pieces from inside the chocolate bowls..
- Fill the Chocolate bowls with sweet Curd.Garnished them with Chocolate syrup,Raisins & Cashew Nuts & Served them chill..
How about serving dessert in an edible bowl, even better, in a bowl made from chocolate. Gelato, sorbet, mousse or fruit will all take on another dimension when served in chocolate Not sure how to go about making a chocolate bowl? Try one of these three simple methods, whether you choose to. Chocolate bowls make any dessert extra-special! Chocolate Bowls make any dessert extra-special!