Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl.
You can have Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl
- You need 4 Packages of Instant Ramen Noodles (Your choice of flavor).
- You need 1 Cup of Mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Breakfast Sausage, chopped (I used Chicken Sausage but feel free to use any type you want).
- You need 1 Bunch of Green Onion, chopped and whites separate from the greens.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Chili Pepper Flakes (Optional).
- Prepare of Sriracha (Optional).
Ramen Noodle Breakfast Bowl instructions
- Cook the ramen according to the package. Add the bouillon as well..
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook the sausage and mushrooms for about 5 minutes or until the sausage is golden brown..
- Add the onion whites and garlic. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- When the ramen are ready strain the water and add them to the pan with the sausage and mushrooms. Add the chili flakes and toss to mix all the ingredients with the ramen and adjust the salt and pepper. Turn off the heat and cover the pan to keep it hot..
- Finally, make the eggs the way you like them. Transfer the noodles to a bowl and top with the eggs, some salt and pepper and the chopped green onion. Enjoy!.