Panko Fried Chicken Salad. Season chicken with generous amout of salt and pepper, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Season chicken with generous amout of salt and pepper, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Start dredging in flour first, then egg, and panko making sure to get a generous coverage on chicken.
Grilled romaine lettuce gives this salad a smoky flavor. Panko Fried Chicken Salad Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, panko fried chicken salad. You can cook Panko Fried Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panko Fried Chicken Salad
- Prepare l of bag Romaine hearts.
- You need 6 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of cucumber.
- You need 6 of med. eggs.
- It’s 1 of cont. Blackberries.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need strips of Chicken breast.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. Panko Fried Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. This pan-fried chicken caesar salad is going to make all other chicken caesar salads pale in comparison once you take your first bite.
Panko Fried Chicken Salad instructions
- Get a med. sized bowl. Put Romaine lettuce in bowl..
- Next begin chopping up scallions/green onions at angle. Peel 3 strips down the sides of the cucumbers and slice..
- Boil the 4 eggs. (8-12 mins).When boiled to your doneness let cool and peel. Slice..
- Wash blackberries as many as you like. Adding all ingredients to the bowl in a circular design over lettuce..
- Finally prepare your chicken. Wash about 6 strips and set aside. Get 3 different bowls for dredging. Crack 2 eggs in one, flour in another and Panko bread crumbs in third bowl. Get a deep fryer ready to fry by adding vegetable oil and getting up to 186 degrees. Season chicken with generous amout of salt and pepper, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Start dredging in flour first, then egg, and panko making sure to get a generous coverage on chicken. Fry till browns about 5-8 mins. Let oil drain.
- After letting cool for about 5 mins enough to handle cut at an angle and place in center of sliced vegetables. Choose your dressing(my preference for this salad is raspberry vinaigrette another flavor element)..
- Serves 2-4 may add a slice of garlic bread to complete dish. Enjoy.
Flavourful panko-crusted chicken, crisp romaine lettuce, garlicky homemade dressing and the easiest croutons you will ever make, you won't want to go back! Panko is the secret to making these chicken tenders crunchy like fried chicken strips without any of the guilt (and mess). Mixing taco seasoning into the breading to make these the perfect topping for a taco salad. It's made from a combination of vital wheat gluten (seitan) and jackfruit that yields the most perfect chick'n texture ever. Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl.