3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips. Reduce heat to medium and add in your chicken strips, stirring to evenly coat all strips.continue to cook and stir until chicken is completely cooked.at this point you may set your heat from medium to high heat. These crispy chicken strips are the perfect meal solution – not only are they easy to make, they're coated in a delicious, sweet and spicy glaze of ketchup, hot sauce, garlic and a secret ingredient – Coca-Cola®! In small bowl, whisk together corn starch.
If not, then this recipe, you are gonna love it. Place the chicken pieces in a heavy based pot. In a medium bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola. You can have 3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken strips, or chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of cola.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
Cover with a lid or aluminum foil. Woman caught dipping chicken tenders in soda at US Open releases music video. Open attendee who was caught dipping her chicken fingers into a cup of soda in September. Have you ever wondered how many things Coca-Cola can be used for?
3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……Set to the side…….
- In a large pot combine your olive oil, cola, ketchup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, adobo, oregano, minced garlic and sliced onions, bring to a boil for about 2 minutes……..
- Reduce heat to medium and add in your chicken strips, stirring to evenly coat all strips…….continue to cook and stir until chicken is completely cooked…….at this point you may set your heat from medium to high heat……..Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!.
Aside from drinking for enjoyment, you can clean toilets with cola as well as using it as a meat marinade. The soda acts as a meat tenderizer and is a great cheap marinade substitute for any meat, such as chicken, steak, or beef. Here is how to make a Coca-Cola marinade. Pour the coca cola over the chicken. The chicken should get emerged nicely in the coco cola.