Cracker fried chicken tenders. Your choice of four or six tenders, marinated and grilled or crispy fried with BBQ or Honey Mustard sauce. Comes with your choice of two or three Country Sides and homemade Buttermilk Biscuits or Corn Muffins. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water.
Dip each chicken tender into eggs, then coat with cracker crumbs; place in pan. Once the oil is hot, dip the chicken into egg, then cracker crumbs and coat well. Enjoy your Cracker Crumb Chicken Tenders plain, with a little dipping sauce, or do like I did and enjoy them on top of your favorite salad. You can have Cracker fried chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cracker fried chicken tenders
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten with a little water.
- It’s 1 of sleeve ritz crackers, crushed fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders for cracker crumbs.
Fry several chicken pieces at a time. Then add chicken tenders to your seasoned crackers. Once coated place in your prepared dish. Brush each chicken with melted butter.
Cracker fried chicken tenders instructions
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper. in a bowl, Crush the ritz crackers and add Parmesan and seasonings..
- Place the tenders in another large bowl. Add 1 cup of flour and coat them all. In a cup beat the 2 eggs with a little water and pour it over the tenders and flour and mix well. It will be very sticky. Using a fork, roll each tender in the cracker crumbs well then place on cookie sheet until you have filled it..
- In a cast iron skillet heat enough oil for a shallow fry. I added 2 tbsp butter flavored shortening To the oil..
- Fry in batches until golden brown and delicious..
Tip: You can also use a small amount of oil instead of butter. You want to brush your chicken tenders to make sure. For the chicken tenders: Mix the cracker crumbs and Parmesan together in a large bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, cider vinegar and some salt and pepper. Crunchy chicken tenders can be done in a number of ways – coated with plain self rising flour, or dusted and then rolled in panko bread crumbs, corn flake cereal, and even potato chips – but I think my most favorite way to cook them is this one.