Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom. Put vegetable oil in pan, then add garlic. Add Chicken slices, stir well almost cook. Put onion, stir fry a few minute and next ginger, green chili and jelly mushroom.
This dish starts with a paste made from pounding fresh ginger with white peppercorns and aromatics, which is then stir-fried with chicken, more sliced fresh ginger, wood ear mushrooms, and a savory sauce made with ingredients originally introduced to Thai cuisine by Chinese emigrants—soy sauce, oyster sauce, and fermented soy bean paste. Add the chicken breast meat; quickly stir fry until the chicken color has changed, then add the ginger and continue stir frying until the chicken is almost thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle some water to deglaze the wok and create steam, and then add the black ear mushrooms and the fresh and the dry chilies. You can have Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom
- Prepare 200 gr of Chicken Thigh (slices).
- It’s 1/2 pcs. of Onion Slices.
- Prepare 30 gr of GingerJuliennes.
- You need 30 gr of Jelly Ear Mushroom.
- You need 1 pcs. of Big Green Chili (slices).
- It’s 2 of Spring Onion (cut into 1 inch length).
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of White Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Add chicken and continue to stir-fry until the chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken and vegetables from pan. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic, onion and ginger and stir-fry for half a minute.
Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom step by step
- Put vegetable oil in pan, then add garlic. Stir fry until scent..
- Add Chicken slices, stir well almost cook..
- Put onion, stir fry a few minute and next ginger, green chili and jelly mushroom..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black soy sauce and water. Stir well until vegetables are cook..
- Add spring onion at the end and turn off the heat. Put in serving dish..
- Tip : Taste is salty, little sweet, little spicy and strong flavor of ginger. Good to eat with steamed jasmine rice. You can change chicken to pork or beef, recommend to marinate pork and beef first before stir frying which meat would be more tender..
Add the chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. See recipes for Stir Fried Chicken with Ginger and Jelly Ear Mushroom too. Stir in the shimeji mushrooms and black fungus, stir to mix. Add mushrooms and continue to stir-fry another minute (depending on heat). The vegetables should still be somewhat firm, not soft.