Curry Fried Chicken. Chicken strips are coated in a creamy, spicy yogurt sauce, dipped in bread crumbs, and fried in butter. Set aside some of the yogurt mixture to use as a delicious dipping sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired and serve.
Rub into chicken with your hands. In large plastic bag mix the flour and paprika. Put a few pieces of chicken at a time in the bag and shake to coat repeat with remaining chicken. You can have Curry Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Fried Chicken
- It’s 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Then lower the heat to medium. Now take one of the coated chicken breasts and place it slowly in the hot oil. (if your skillet has space, place another chicken piece). The curry fried chicken plate was spicy and well complimented with the veggie curry. The chicken was juicy and not over cooked.
Curry Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..
The ambiance was very relaxed and the service was quick and friendly. The best fried chicken in utah.and the best halal food in utah. Ingredients to Make Our Curry Fried Chicken Sandwich Chicken thighs, Caribbean curry powder, cumin, mango, limes, shallots, garlic, scotch bonnet peppers, thyme, flour, cornmeal, baking powder, buns, salt and pepper. Chef Sous Chef Curry Fried Chicken is a family owned and operated restaurant backed by years of experience in the restaurant business. Located in the popular and trendy State Street area in downtown Salt Lake City, CFC is the brainchild of the Nisar family who is renowned throughout the valley for their special Indian cuisines.