Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken. Don't knock it till you've tried it fried chicken. while oil is heating up add chicken to flour and toss till each piece is coated evenly when the oil is ready add chicken and cook until golden brown place chicken in tray or bowl lined with paper towel and enjoy. I realize it might sound strange to the uninitiated. As somebody who has repeatedly enjoyed this improbable creation, I must insist- dont knock it till youve tried it.
To explore the history of this dish, we can start by breaking it down into its two basic elements – fried chicken and waffles. This is "SPAM – Don't Knock It 'Til You've Fried It" by BBDO MPLS on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. The Southern-style fried chicken is extra crispy and served with cinnamon-kissed golden brown waffles. You can cook Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Accent.
- You need of Yellow mustard.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. But don't knock it until you've tried it, because they're delicious. Getting them right takes a little bit of effort: the batter should be thin but not so runny it doesn't cling to the berry, the fry time should be short, and you'll have to eat them as soon as you make them. Anthony's Dairy Bar, near Benedict College's Charlie W.
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it fried chicken instructions
- Wash and clean chicken wings drain access liquid.
- Season chicken wings with seasoning salt accent and pepper (be careful not to add too much seasoning salt,accent should be applied by eye to taste as well)after seasoning add mustard enough to coat each piece toss and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan until oil reaches high temp (make sure burner is not high enough to cause the oil to smoke)while oil is heating up add chicken to flour and toss till each piece is coated evenly when the oil is ready add chicken and cook until golden brown place chicken in tray or bowl lined with paper towel and enjoy.
Johnson Stadium on Two Notch Road, has some really tasty chicken wings, and does old-school fried chicken livers and gizzards (don't knock. You're a 'nawthana' so you clearly know the Big Guy Above invented shovels so we could scrape up the meat packing 'pieces & parts', stir in the 'secret spices', and toss the oily mess in a can for later consumption. DON'T KNOCK IT 'TIL YOU'VE FRIED IT. It's an age-old question: what is the meat in the special can of SPAM® Classic? Many myths abound, but the answer is actually quite simple.