Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce. Add in your sugar,salt,corn flour and lemon sauce in a glass of warm water. Then sautéed your garlic and chili's u til garlic turn yellowish and aroma up. Then pour in the water that you have mixed earlier.
It's sticky, sweet and tangy infused with pineapple juice, sugar, red wine vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Spicy sweet and sour sauce Heat oil over medium high heat in a frying pan and sauté garlic and shallot until wilted. Pour in the Thai sweet chili sauce, tomato ketchup, chicken broth, and soy sauce. You can cook Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 3-4 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of dried chili (fresh one will do too) cut small slices.
- You need 3 tablespoon of lemon sauce (anything sour can used,even tamarind pure,but be careful with tamarind it may bring very strong sour taste).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- It’s 1 glass of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s of Chicken drumstick or wing (up to you).
- Prepare 1 of lot of cooking oil for deep fry chicken.
Sweet and sour chicken is made with tender pieces of chicken, which are marinated in a light egg and cornflour batter, before being fried to golden perfection. Then the fried chicken pieces are mixed with a tangy homemade sweet and sour sauce which soaks beautifully into the batter, ensuring that each piece of chicken is fully coated with the. Cut chicken into small medium bite size pieces. Prepare the vegetables by cut the onions and sweet pepper into small dices.
Fried chicken with sweet sour garlic sauce instructions
- Marinate your chicken.is optional. You can you also can not marinate it. Up to you. If you marinate it,just mixed with bit of salt and black pepper(that too optional) for 10minutes. Tips : never ever fried frozen chicken. Make sure the meat really soft. Deep fry your chicken..
- The sauce.. Add in your sugar,salt,corn flour and lemon sauce in a glass of warm water.Stir well.Then sautéed your garlic and chili’s u til garlic turn yellowish and aroma up. Then pour in the water that you have mixed earlier. Let it simmer with slow medium heat.until thickening. U can always taste if it’s good or not.you can add in whatever lack as your preference. Salt of sugar or lemon sauce. Up to you..
- Final, add in your deep fried chicken into your boiling sauce.mixed it well let it be for 1-2minute.do not turn up the heat high.Then ready to serve. Everyone will love it. Tips : you can always add in the cinnamon or the star wood thing(I don’t know what they called it in English for the aromatic smell) at the end of the step.While letting it for 1-2 minutes. It bring out the good smell and very appetizing. Happy try 😉😉😉😉😊.
Cut carrot, green chilli and bird eye chilli into thin slices. Kkanpunggi is spicy garlic fried chicken stir-fried with vegetables and a sweet, sour, spicy sauce. It's a Korean Chinese dish, originating in China but modified to suit Korean tastes, with Korean ingredients. I can remember eating this only a few times as a kid. When we went to a Korean Chinese restaurant, I almost always ordered jjajjangmyeon!