Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce. In a medium bowl whisk both eggs and set aside. Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, popcorn chicken with ramoulade sauce.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce is one of the most well liked of recent. Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce for Mom. You can have Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce
- Prepare of popcorn chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s of oil for deep frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Ramoulade sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
If you`ve wished to discover ways to make crispy melted chicken, this is the formula for you. Always a picnic favorite, that deep melted chicken menu is delicious possibly warm or cold. Wash chicken breast and cut into bite sizes. Place one piece of chicken into the oil and if the oil bubbles immediately, the oil is hot enough.
Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce step by step
- In a medium saucepan heat oil for deep frying for 5minutes.
- Wash chicken breast and cut into bite sizes. In a medium bowl add chopped chicken breast, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, chilli powder, black pepper and salt to taste and combine, add cornstarch and combine. leave for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the ramoulade sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- In a medium bowl whisk both eggs and set aside. In another medium bowl crumble cornflakes and set aside.
- Test the oil with a peice of chicken breast, if too hot lower flame to medium low.
- Dip all the chicken breast into the egg and mix..
- Then add in into the crumbled cornflakes and mix until all sides are covered.
- Place all the covered chicken breast into to oil to fry until golden brown then removed.
- Serve with ramoulade sauce.
If oil is smoking, remove skillet from heat and allow oil to cool, then return to medium heat. For this Taiwanese-style Popcorn Chicken, I recommend any spicy sauce to go alongside, such as Sriracha, or Sriracha mixed with a bit of Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise. This Popcorn Chicken recipe also forms the basis of my Crispy Honey Chicken and Chinese Lemon Chicken. Make the sauce: Add the olive oil to a small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Would you like any fruit in the recipe?