Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown on outside and no longer pink in center. Stir in pineapple and sweet-and-sour sauce; cook until hot. Use a mixture of broccoli, snow peas, peppers, red onion and baby corn from the supermarket salad bar.
It should keep well for several weeks. This quick stir-fry chicken with sweet bean sauce dish perfectly goes with steamed rice. And there's a secret ingredient to keep the meat smooth and tender. You can cook Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce
- You need 1 of fillet chicken breast.
- You need 10 of string beans (any vegetable you like).
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of starch (corn or potato).
- Prepare 3 of 〜4 tbsp vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
I love making tasty and quick stir-fry dishes. Thicken sauce with starch, if necessary. Dust the chicken with the Chinese five spice. Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles.
Stir-fried chicken breast with sweet&salty sauce instructions
- Thin-slice the chicken breast on the diagonal, dust with the starch..
- Make a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, sake, and vinegar..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the pieces of chicken. Fry on both sides..
- Add the string beans, when they are tender, pour the mixture of step2, stir-fry for another minute until the seasonings are nicely blended..
- Stop the heat, add the sesame oil, and serve..
A healthy, zesty stir fry treat guaranteed to excite the most finicky eaters! Heat the coconut oil in a wok over medium-high heat until the oil is melted and hot. Toss the chicken strips into the hot oil, and scoop the hoisin sauce over the chicken. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. This is the kind of quick recipe I like to make.