Chicken Strips batch 2. Burning chicken is definitely a weekend cooking task, that is to say you`ll need a couple of hours to perform it, but when you have got the strategy down you are able to cook multiple portion at a time for family picnics or perhaps to have cool locations to eat. Whisk the milk, vinegar, and egg together in a mixing bowl until smooth. The milk and vinegar make homemade buttermilk.
Season the chicken with the spices. Dredge the chicken in the flour. Then dip into the egg – wash. You can cook Chicken Strips batch 2 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Strips batch 2
- Prepare of Chicken——————–.
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1/4 cup of kosher pickle juice.
- Prepare of Spices———————-.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- You need of Coating———————-.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil———————————-.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in.
Then, move the chicken fingers to a plastic bag for long term storage. Spray a wire rack with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and buttermilk. In a separate shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, pepper, salt and paprika.
Chicken Strips batch 2 step by step
- Cut the chicken into strips..
- Add to a ziploc bag, with the pickle juice. Let this marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Beat the eggs and water together..
- Season the chicken with the spices..
- Dredge the chicken in the flour..
- Then dip into the egg – wash..
- Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil till done..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour mixture. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then cracker mixture. Stir together mayonnaise, Dijon, and honey. If you have leftovers, or double the batch, serve these on a roll for a crispy chicken sandwich or cook them with pasta sauce, mozz cheese and pasta for a Chicken Parmesan. More Reviews Chicken Fingers are a favorite at our house!