Air frier fried chicken strips. Beat egg in a separate bowl. Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place tenderloins into the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray.
Place the coated chicken strips on the wire rack in the bottom of your air fryer basket. Fill the basket so that the chicken pieces aren't overlapping (it will take a few batches of air frying if you have a smaller air fryer). They're done once the chicken is cooked through and crispy and golden on the outside. You can have Air frier fried chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air frier fried chicken strips
- It’s 3 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of hot sauce.
- You need 2 Cups of corn starch.
- You need 3 Tbls of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of oil.
I love cooking chicken strips in the air fryer because they come out very crispy. Working in batches, place chicken tenders in basket of air fryer, being sure to not overcrowd it. Cut chicken into strips (not necessary if using chicken tenders). Make sure they are even sized so that they cook evenly.
Air frier fried chicken strips step by step
- Trim fat off chicken breasts, slice in half and pound flat. Sprinkle garlic powder over both sides..
- Mix eggs, water, hot sauce in 1 bowl. Mix corn starch and paprika in a 2nd bowl. Add oil to the 3rd bowl. Dip in each bowl in the same order..
- Place 2 stripes in your frier or what ever will fill but not over fill your frier. Set your air frier to 400° for 15 minutes..
- Adjust time if needed..
The thicker they are, the longer they will take to cook. Cooking your frozen chicken strips in air fryer is a healthy alternative than eating fast food. You get crunchy skin outside and juicy meat inside. Let me know how you air fry your chicken strips. Tyson Air Fried Chicken Strips are made with all white meat chicken and simply seasoned with crispy, golden breading.