Chicken fingers. Stir in half of the canola oil. Remove from the pan and keep the fingers warm. Repeat with the remaining margarine, oil and chicken fingers.
Oven Chicken Fingers Recipe photo by Taste of Home Whether you call them tenders, fingers, nuggets, or strips (it turns out there are subtle differences), no one can deny that breaded boneless chicken makes for a delicious and comforting finger food. What's less well known, however, is that they're not just dinner ideas for kids. In a shallow dish, combine flour, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. You can cook Chicken fingers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fingers
- It’s 5 lbs of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Flour.
- It’s 3 of large containers Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Season-all.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of McCormick roasted garlic and bell pepper seasoning.
Mix with fork until well blended. In a separate shallow dish, "scramble" the eggs with the milk. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese.
Chicken fingers instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Pre-heat fryer to 375°.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg, then flour, then eggs again and lastly panko breab crumbs.
- Place flour in one bowl. Place eggs and milk in 2nd bowl, whisk together. Place panko bread crumbs in 3rd bowl with season-all and roasted garlic & bell pepper seasoning..
- Place onto tray to rest.
- Place into fryer for 5 minutes Remove and drain and place in a single layer onto sheet tray.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the chicken is fried.
- Place tray of chicken tenders into oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Season the chicken tenders with salt and black pepper. In a shallow dish, season the flour with salt and black pepper then beat the eggs in another shallow dish with the milk. In a third shallow dish, place the breadcrumbs. Pick up chicken with tongs and place it into the panko bowl.