Easy fried chicken. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken pieces to taste, then roll in flour to coat. Place chicken pieces in skillet and fry on medium heat until one side is golden brown, then turn and brown other side until chicken is no longer pink inside and its juices run clear.
In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk. In a third bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture. You can cook Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Place the chicken into the hot oil. Lower the heat as necessary to prevent excessive browning before the meat is cooked properly; the oil should continue to bubble steadily. It doesn't get any finer than Southern fried chicken. Whether it's a recipe Mama made growing up or one that was passed along by a friend, the best fried chicken recipes are those shared from one Southerner to another.
Easy fried chicken instructions
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
That's how the secrets get baked, well fried, in. Now our Test Kitchen is here to pass along what we think is simply the easiest fried chicken recipe around. But keep in mind that pieces can vary in size and thickness. What oil should I use for frying? Breaded buttermilk fried chicken and a pan-drippings gravy with milk or cream.