🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙.
You can cook 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙
- Prepare of Noodle Ingredients.
- You need of Chow mein noodles.
- You need 2 of chicken breast, pounded thin-ish.
- You need 2 cups of shredded napa cabbage (I used regular cabbage today).
- Prepare 1 of red or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1.5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Lime (optional).
- It’s of Katsu sauce/drizzle.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of hoisin.
- You need 1.5 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s .5 tsp of water (to loosen it up a bit).
- You need .5 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Noodle Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hoisin.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet soya sauce.
- It’s .5 tsp of chili oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
🤙Chicken Katsu Noodle Bowl🤙 instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the katsu sauce and set aside.
- Mix together ingredients for the noodle sauce and set aside.
- Beat chicken breast thin,season with salt and pepper, dredge in flour, the in your 2 heated eggs, then into your panko breadcrumbs (set aside 5 min just to allow breadcrumbs time to meet the chicken and become friends lol).
- In a large wok, fill with water.. bring to boil and boil your noodles for 5 min. Drain the noodles in colander and let sit while you cook the veg..
- In large pan, add oil and brown your chicken breast on both sides, cook through OR you can finish cooking the chicken through by placing in a 400°F oven for 10 min to ensure chicken is cooked through..
- In the screaming hot wok (the one you used for noodles above), add 1/4 of your noodle sauce and toss in all your veggies. Cook veggies for 5-8 min (cook through but still remaining crisp).
- Toss your noodles into the wok. Add the remaining of your noodle sauce and toss.so.that everything is combined cooking for another 5 min or so..
- To serve: place noodles in a bowl, cut up your chicken breast into slices. Top/ drizzle with as much katsu sauce as you want and ENJOY♡♡ *** I squeezed a little bit of fresh lime juice on mine just for that citrus hit… optional but recommended ***.