Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly. Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through.
It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. You can have Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- You need 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- It’s 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Prepare 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- It’s 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef or chicken is the great protein option for this curry. If you are vegetarian, use Tofu to make this delicious Panang Curry. Thai Chicken Panang Curry is one of those curries which you try it once and get hooked for ever!
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce instructions
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you like Thai curry , you definitely have to give this panang curry a try. Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce panang curry simmer sauce, boneless, skinless chicken thighs, panko, flour, each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt, eggs, beaten, servings white rice, prepared, lg shallot, chopped Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk – Easy One-Pan Recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Coconut milk, bell pepper, bamboo, carrot and basil in a red curry paste.. Stir-fried chicken with snow pea, carrot, onion, mushroom in brown gravy sauce, served on a bed of rice..