Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs. Great recipe for Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs. I have never replicated that recipe. My problem then was just adding some of this, a bit of that.
Try them in this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken with Zucchini and the Best Bourbon Chicken for the best dinners. The Best Air Fryer Chicken Thighs These delectable pieces of chicken are going to rock your world! Crispy and Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are the perfect thing to make tonight! You can have Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs
- You need of chicken.
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of chicken coating.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle ground powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of albanian dried sage leaves, I used Penzeys brand..
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of frying.
- You need 48 oz of vegetable oil.
Perfectly seasoned, these are the most scrumptious chicken thighs EVER! Chicken thighs are moist, and juicy and a wonderful choice for dinner. Try them in this Slow Cooke. Crunchy golden seasoned outside, and tender, juicy, full of flavor inside!
Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs instructions
- Trim off excess fat from chicken..
- Place chicken in a large bowl and pour in buttermilk. Cover and refrigerate chicken for 1 hour..
- In a gallon sized Ziploc bag add in all of the coating ingredients. Zip closed and shake well to combine ingredients thoroughly..
- Add in chicken and zip closed again. Shake vigorously to coat chicken. Let chicken sit in bag while preparing oil..
- In a large Dutch oven cast iron pot or using a deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F fahrenheit..
- Cook chicken in two batches. Place three pieces and cook for three-four minutes and then flip. Cook another three-four minutes..
- Drain chicken on a paper towel lined plate while cooking second batch..
- You now have super juicy, super crispy chicken. Enjoy..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This is how chicken was meant to be eaten. Air Frying is sweeping the culinary world and with good reason. Food is done quicker, it's juicer and has beautiful crusts. Super Juicy Super Crispy Fried Chicken Thighs. A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat.