Juicy, Fried Chicken. As you dig in, the crust cracks audibly and reveals juicy chicken that is as flavorful as that irresistible crust. You'll taste the herbs that made that chicken so fragrant and enjoy a mouthful that is equal parts crispy and juicy. Pieces of the crispy coating fall away.
Spread Your Wings There's nothing like good fried chicken — that crispy exterior and a juicy, tender interior is the holy grail of textural marriages. But, unless you're a Southern grandma (and. An electric skillet works well for frying chicken, because it maintains the proper temperature throughout the cooking process. You can have Juicy, Fried Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy, Fried Chicken
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken (I used thigh).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of thick circular stone.
That helps the chicken form a crispy crust without drying out or becoming overcooked. Spread Your Wings There's nothing like good fried chicken — that crispy exterior and a juicy, tender interior is the holy grail of textural marriages. But, unless you're a Southern grandma (and maybe even then), fried chicken can seem tricky, troublesome, and not worth the effort to make at home. The chicken fries up so wonderfully.
Juicy, Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix chicken with salt, garlic, lime, and black pepper. Put them in the fridge for at least an hour (all night would be best). But if you're in a hurry, you can wait about 5 minutes before cooking..
- Heat the oil in a pan (I used medium heat). Add the chicken, the skin part should touch the pan. Immediately, put the stone on top of the chicken pieces..
- After five minutes, carefully remove the stone (it will be very hot!) and flip the chicken. Put the stone back again on top of the chicken..
- After five minutes, remove the stone carefully before removing the chicken pieces from the pan..
It's juicy and moist with a crispy crunchy coating on the outside. Chicken soup and cornstarch is the secret ingredient to this delicious mouth watering juicy fried chicken. Over medium-low heat, melt butter and heat vegetable oil in a skillet large enough to hold all of the chicken. Fry chicken over medium low heat until browned on one side. Turn chicken over and brown the other side evenly.