Savory Herb Fried Chicken. There's a Spice for Every Meal, Discover How to Enhance Your Recipes with Savory Spice! In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour with all the herbs and spices. Coat the soaked chicken pieces in the herbed flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
In another small bowl, place mustard. Coat chicken with mustard, then coat thoroughly with breadcrumb mixture and place in baking dish. Put butter pieces on top of chicken. You can cook Savory Herb Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Herb Fried Chicken
- You need 6-8 pieces of chicken thighs and/or legs.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 Tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 c. of flour.
- It’s 1/2 c. of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 Tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh or dried parsley.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of all pupose seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare of TIP: you can + more salt to taste, taste your flour mixture, I like mine on the salty side.
- You need 1/2 c. of oil (or enough to cover bottom).
There are two methods for making a Savory Herb Roasted Whole Chicken. Remove chicken to a plate; cover with foil to keep warm. Carefully add water-Savory Infusions mixture to skillet and scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. The Herb & Roasted Chicken base is made from a delicious blend of flavorful roasted chicken broth, herbs and seasonings.
Savory Herb Fried Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F & heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Beat egg in medium bowl. Add mayo and beat together..
- Combine flour, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a wide plate or bowl..
- Cover each chicken piece in egg mixture then generously coat in flour mixture..
- When oil is hot (test with a bit of flour mixture, it should sizzle) place coated chicken in the pan and fry starting with the larger pieces first..
- Turning each piece often, fry chicken evenly for 10- 15 minutes. Outside should be golden brown & inside moslty cooked..
- Line a large baking dish with foil and place chicken on pan..
- Bake for about 10 minutes to finish chicken. Should be crispy amd fully done inside. ENJOY!.
- TIP: to help the chicken cook through you can cover the pan periodically. Not too much that the coating gets soggy..
Add a squeeze of Savory Infusions for rich, complex flavor or mix with water to create a ready-to-use broth for your favorite recipes. Savory Fried Chicken Cooked to Order Filipino Food in Elk Grove, CA. Half Fried Chicken w/ Pork Lumpia. Half Grilled Chicken w/ Pork Lumpias. Half Fried Chicken w/ Garlic Noodles.