Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way. Turn up the heat a notch, insure your oil is hot enough and then fry the tenders up. Generally it takes five to ten minutes per batch but use your judgment. Serve with honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping and a side of garlic fries and green beans.
Remove and place on paper towel lined plates to allow any excess oil to absorb. This will keep it extra crispy. Dip the tenders in the egg mixture and drain excess. You can have Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way
- You need 2 of large boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cups of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of regular sized bottle of Canola oil.
Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour a second time and set them on a plate. This will help the coating stick to the chicken better. In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and buttermilk. In a separate shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, pepper, salt and paprika.
Deep Fried Chicken Tenders My Way instructions
- Get a large pot and fill it about half way with the Canola oil. Set heat to medium..
- Rinse and cut the chicken breasts into strips, to desired thickness. (I find slicing against the grain works pretty well.).
- Fill one plate with the flour, another with the Panko and a bowl with the eggs and milk. Stir the eggs and milk together..
- Dip all the chicken strips into the egg wash, then place into a freezer bag..
- Add the black pepper, seasoned salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to the bag and shake as much as needed to evenly coat the chicken..
- By the handful, dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg wash again and finally the Panko. Continue this process until all the chicken is breaded..
- Turn up the heat a notch, insure your oil is hot enough and then fry the tenders up. Generally it takes five to ten minutes per batch but use your judgment..
- Serve with honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping and a side of garlic fries and green beans. Enjoy!!.
Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour mixture. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. My homemade fried chicken tenders recipe provides you with everything that you're looking for when it comes to fried chicken. Crispy outer crust, with a juicy and tender white meat on the inside.