Naked chicken strips. You absolutely can bake these naked chicken tenders if you don't have an air fryer. I recommend placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. For these naked chicken tenders, go with four minutes.
Here's another recipe I LOVE to use the Chicken Scratch seasoning on! This recipe was featured at the Weekend Potluck! Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with no breading is something for the whole family! You can have Naked chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Naked chicken strips
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
Best of both worlds and super tasty too! These air fryer naked chicken tenders couldn't be easier. Dip your chicken into the chicken rub, and as you coat them, place them into a greased air fryer basket. Place the tenderloins into the air fryer basket, being careful not to overcrowd it, as that will affect the cooking time.
Naked chicken strips instructions
- Mix the spices..
- Slice the breast into strips. Sprinkle the spice mix on chicken and pan fry in oil..
- When the chicken is done take out of oil onto paper towels to absorb excess oil. Set into a heat resistant bowl..
- Serve, or add my version of Buffalo sauce. Hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351242-buffalo-sauce-my-version.
Lay the skinless chicken tenders out on paper towels, leaving a few inches between each piece, to absorb some of the extra moisture. Cut a lemon into wedges and squeeze fresh lemon juice onto each tender. Watch for seeds and remove any that fall out. Making chicken strips from scratch is so easy, anyone can do it. All you need is a good batter and/or breading, and you're halfway to homemade chicken strips.