Homemade Chicken Fingers.
You can have Homemade Chicken Fingers using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Fingers
- You need 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts, trimmed to 1 inch wide by 3 inches long.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pork rinds.
- You need 1 TBS of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
Homemade Chicken Fingers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 300 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil..
- Wash the chicken fingers and pat dry..
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic. Pour the mixture into a sealable plastic bag..
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs. Dip each chicken finger into the eggs to coat..
- Add the egg-coated chicken fingers to the bag with the spice mixture. Seal and shake the bag to coat the chicken..
- Place the chicken fingers on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Flip the chicken over and over for another 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving..