Funyun Chicken Strips. Enjoy with whatever dipping sauce (s) you like. If you don't have chicken tenders, thinly sliced chicken breast works just as well. Transfer the chicken into the bag of Funyons and shake the bag vigorously to ensure that the chicken is fully coated.
Came up with this as a take on corn flake/potato chip fried chicken, while eating funyuns 🙂 Found something interesting in my bag of Funyuns. I'd like to think that it was a special, ultra rare bag that entitles me to visit the Willy Wonka of Funyun. Guys I am super excited to share this recipe with you! You can have Funyun Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Funyun Chicken Strips
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of raw boneless, skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 big bag of Funyuns, mashed into dust.
- Prepare to taste of (Seasoning) Salt, pepper, garlic powder, any other favorite herbs & seasonings.
- It’s to taste of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Favorite dipping sauces.
I coated delicious fried chicken wings with Funyun chips and it came really good. Mukbang with my siblings coming soon! Don't be afraid to use it as a dunk for fries, chicken tenders, or even other Manwiches. See more ideas about alcohol drink recipes, drinks alcohol recipes, alcohol recipes.
Funyun Chicken Strips step by step
- In 3 medium shallow dishes: Dish #1 – flour with salt, pepper, other desired herbs & spices to taste (teaspoon or 2 of each). Dish #2 – egg, milk, salt, pepper & hot sauce to taste. Dish #3- funyuns mashed or processed into small crumbs/powder.
- Trim excess fat off chicken strips. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray liberally with cooking spray. Line up, in order, on counter: chicken, flour, egg/milk wash, funyun dust, baking sheets..
- Coat each chicken tender lightly in flour, then soak for 15-30 seconds in egg wash, then push into funyuns coating thickly, then onto the pan..
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes on 1st side & 10-15 minutes on 2nd side, depending on thickness, until golden brown & crispy. Enjoy with whatever dipping sauce(s) you like..
Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture. Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray). From summer barbecues to family gatherings to time spent relaxing at the end of a long day, Frito-Lay snacks are part of some of life's most memorable moments.