Fried chicken breasts. Fried chicken is a comforting dish, often reminding us of picnics, summer, and simpler times. Keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. SIMPLE & EASY, CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN BREAST SUBSCRIBE HERE– http How to make Chicken Fried Chicken.
This foolproof recipe for making boneless chicken breast in the air fryer with give you perfectly The secret to making the juiciest, most flavorful chicken breast, with no breading in the air fryer is brining. Pan Fried Chicken Breast With Chickpea And Chorizo Mash A Life of Geekery. Easy Oven-Fried Chicken Breast Halves with Perfectly Crispy Skin Amusing Foodie. You can have Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- Prepare Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Large egg.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
This will allow the juices to redistribute and result in juicier chicken breasts. Fried chicken breasts may have some nutritional advantages over fried dark-meat chicken or fatty hamburgers, but too much fried chicken, no matter what kind it is, isn't good for you. This Chicken Fried Chicken with Homemade Country Gravy is a true family favorite that always has everyone begging for more. The gravy is to die for! #chickenfriedchicken #friedchicken #dinner.
Fried chicken breasts step by step
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
This pan-fried chicken breast recipe is the most used recipe in our family. Getting a pan-fried chicken breast come out tender and succulent has always been a problem for me. I pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, then prepare the sauce in the same skillet. You might get some blackened 'stuff' in Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the. This oven fried chicken is the closest I've ever come to KFC at home.