Chicken fingers. Serve chicken fingers with garlic mashed potatoes and a mixed-greens salad. Remove from the pan and keep the fingers warm. Repeat with the remaining margarine, oil and chicken fingers.
Oven Chicken Fingers Recipe photo by Taste of Home Place chicken strips into a large, resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, mix the egg, buttermilk and garlic powder. Pour mixture into bag with chicken. You can have Chicken fingers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken fingers
- It’s 10 of Boneless chicken strips -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Corn flour -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water -.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt -.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper -.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumbs -.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
Whether you call them tenders, fingers, nuggets, or strips (it turns out there are subtle differences), no one can deny that breaded boneless chicken makes for a delicious and comforting finger food. What's less well known, however, is that they're not just dinner ideas for kids. Ever crave those restaurant style chicken fingers? Why pay restaurant prices for one serving when you could pay the same price for an entire meal.
Chicken fingers step by step
- Make a batter using corn flour, salt, pepper, Chilli powder and water..
- Dip the chicken strips in it and roll over bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins and deep fry in oil.
- Serve with mayonnaise and ketchup.
You'll have to vary the spices to your taste. The spices listed is how we makes these at home. Serve with buffalo wing sauce, honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping. You can make anything more delicious, even an all-time family favorite with these easy-to-make-easier-to-finish oven-fried chicken tenders. They're the perfect recipe to put together in no time!