Isaiahs crispy fried chicken. Great recipe for Isaiahs crispy fried chicken. My son has autism and is an extremely picky eater. He helped me come up with this recipe and tweak it to his liking.
Surprisingly the whole family loves it and i love that we get to bond over his fried chicken. chefcyndc. #friedchicken #chicken #CoopCanCookFor the printable full recipe and ingredient list: http://coopcancook.com/southern-fried-chicken-recipe/Connect with me! Traditionally a piece of boneless fried chicken on a burger bun with pickle chips and, sometimes, mayo, these days they're often spiced and sauced to the edge and back. How long is fried chicken good for? You can have Isaiahs crispy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Isaiahs crispy fried chicken
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken legs.
- You need 3 tbsp of lawrys season salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour, seasoned with salt and pepper. a teaspoon of each.
- You need 4 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil for frying.
Fried chicken is best when it is fresh and the skin is still crispy. The skin will not be as crispy reheated. Add chicken and cover bowl with plastic wrap. Unless you buy your chicken part by part, you shouldn't waste any part of a whole chicken just to fry the wings or drumsticks.
Isaiahs crispy fried chicken step by step
- Wash and pat chicken dry. Put in bowl and toss with lemon juice. Mix all seasonings together in a bowl and sprinkle over chicken pieces until well coated. Let chicken set in fridge for at least 30 mins. This step can be done before work and left until you get home..
- Remove chicken from fridge. Heat oil in your pan. Place seasoned flour in a paper bag and dredge chicken until coated, removing any excess flour..
- When oil is heated, place chicken in the pan and fry until a golden brown on all sides. When chicken is done place it on a paper towel lined sheet pan and place in a oven set at 250 just to keep warm until all the chicken is ready to eat..
- Enjoy with hot sauce or gravy..
Other parts of a whole chicken can also be great when fried. A large chicken breast can easily be turned into crispy chicken fingers with the simple help of a sharp knife. Not Prepping The Chicken At Room Temperature Crispy, juicy and perfectly seasoned, this really is the best fried chicken recipe, ever. Summer reunions and neighborly gatherings will never be the same. When I was growing up, my parents had a farm, and every year, Dad would hire teenage boys to help by haying time.