Crispy Chicken Finger With Cheese Dipping Sauce. In the meantime, prepare blue cheese dipping sauce. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. While chicken fingers are cooking prepare the honey buffalo sauce by mixing together the melted butter, Franks red hot sauce and honey.
For the Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce The Best Dipping Sauce Chicken Fingers Recipes on Yummly Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce, Encacahuatado Spicy Peanut Sauce With Chicken, Perfect Turkey Gravy.. To make the perfect crispy coating for your chicken tenders that's full of flavor start by soaking your chicken in buttermilk. You can have Crispy Chicken Finger With Cheese Dipping Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Finger With Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Prepare of Chicken breast 1 pics.
- You need 100 g of flour.
- You need 2 of egg.
- Prepare 50 g of breadcrumb.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese 4 pics.
- Prepare of Fresh Milk half box.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Corn starch.
Then coat the tenders with a panko bread crumb/parmesan cheese/spinach mixture. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, garlic and onion powder, paprika and black pepper. In another bowl, combine the eggs with water and hot sauce. Pat the chicken as dry as possible.
Crispy Chicken Finger With Cheese Dipping Sauce step by step
- Chicken breast cut strap..
- Coating with flour/ egg / breadcrumbs..
- Preheat the oil for 200 degree than deep fry the chicken finger until fragrant..
- Preheat a hot pan and add the mozzarella Cheese / Fresh milk boild together and last add the corn starch.
This Chicken Fingers with Dipping Sauce Recipe is easy to make, and everyone loves them! We made three different sauces, because what kid doesn't love choices, right?? We made a citrus spice, ranch of course, and a honey mustard dipping sauce. The Ranch was a crowd favorite, but all of them got eaten. View All Recipes I Want to Discover.