Maamisoo Fried Chicken. Season flour with salt and remaining spice.. Spicy Wok-Fried Chicken with Chilis (Chongqing Chicken) — Appetite for China. I had been meaning to update this recipe for a while.
Note: "Posole" or "pazole" are alternative spellings used to describe this dish. Last night was day two of the posole, and it was even better than first night. I can't wait to try it tonight. You can have Maamisoo Fried Chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maamisoo Fried Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken, cut into pieces.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of maamisoo London.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
Quinoa salad with chickpeas and apples. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST! Healthy side or main dish for potlucks, picnics and meal prep! This healthy Greek Quinoa Salad featuring Red chilli chutney.
Maamisoo Fried Chicken step by step
- Season chicken with salt and 1 tsp of maamisoo London. Season flour with salt and remaining spice. Beat eggs.
- Take a piece of chicken, dip in egg and coat with flour. Shake off excess and arrange on a tray. Repeat with rest of chicken pieces..
- Heat oil in deep fry pan to 180C. Fry the chicken a few at a time. 15 minutes for legs and thighs and 8 minutes for breast. Drain and serve hot with chips and ketchup..
Red Chilli Chutney, a hot and spicy yet delicious chutney prepared from dry red chillies is a must have condiment to enhances the taste and flavor of many Indian snack items.