KFC fried chicken. This fried chicken is like seriously the bomb. Perfectly crispy skin all around and super juicy meat inside. The seasonings are wonderfully tasty, especially since this is a copycat KFC fried chicken recipe.
You can recreate their fried chicken at home. My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product. You can cook KFC fried chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KFC fried chicken
- It’s 7 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of Any spices you would like to add.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
Twenty dollars can deliver a lot of contentment. Find the KFC interactive nutrition menu with nutritional information about everything on our menu. Find KFC nutrition facts including a full KFC nutrition guide, nutrition calculator, ingredients, and info about food allergies and sensitivities. KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken is very famous for it,s unique and delicious chicken recipes all over the world.
KFC fried chicken instructions
- First take 2 bowls in the first bowl take the flour and add any kind of spices to it..
- Then put the egg and milk in the other bowl and put any sauce of ur choice if u like.
- Add a little salt and mix well.
- Before all this boil your chicken when the chicken is boiled.
- Keep it in the milk and eggs batter rest it for 30 min then roll it in the flour and then fry it :-).
But do you know, why all the recipes of KFC are very delicious and unique? Because KFC uses some special and unique method to make their recipes. Each batch of fried chicken was placed in a baking dish when fried. This recipe came from a very old cooking book for a Scottish fried chicken recipe, I was totally unaware that fried chicken was a traditional Scottish dish going back a few. Every year it re-emerges with limited availability and quickly sells out.