Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy. Place the chicken in the baking dish over the mushrooms and onion. Chicken is done when drumstick moves easily up and down and twists in socket, and when chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Don't pierce the skin too often or you'll lose some moisture in the breasts.
And don't worry – this recipe makes plenty of gravy! Winner, winner … Chicken with Mushroom Gravy! For the Chicken Fried Chicken: Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts to about half an inch thick. You can cook Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of small onion (red or yellow).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (roasted).
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in half).
- Prepare 4 oz of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 oz of Gourmet Fournet Roasted garlic creole onion dip.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Tony Chacheries original creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 6 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite brown gravy.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Click here for a meat mallet. Sift together the flour, Panko breadcrumbs, seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika. Super yum thinly sliced chicken breast breaded with just the right amount of spices pan fried to give a delicious buttery crust. Oh the gravy, freshly sliced and sautéed mushrooms gently blended with your favorite brown gravy recipe and the secret ingredient, Gourmet Fournet Roasted garlic creol.
Chicken fried chicken w/ roasted garlic mushroom gravy step by step
- Thinly sliced chicken breast in half. Trimming the fat off also. Mix flour, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of creole seasoning. Lightly coat chicken, then dip chicken in milk. Meanwhile, heat large skillet on medium heat. Then, Start heating 1 tablespoon of butter mixed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When oil and butter are heating up, coat chicken in seasoned flour for a second time. Place chicken in skillet for 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees..
- In the same skillet the chicken was pan fried in melt 1/2 stick of butter, onion and garlic then Add freshly sliced mushrooms and sauté. When mushrooms are finished cooking add 1 cup of brown gravy and heat. Once your gravy is done take a tablespoon at a time and mix with 2 oz of Gourmet Fournet Roasted garlic creole onion dip until dip is warm enough to mix with gravy..
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, then add 6 oz of penne pasta. Boil for 7 minutes or desired tenderness. Drain. Toss penne with remaining butter from recipe..
Fried Chicken Cutlets with Herb Gravy pays homage to my grandmother. This is very similar to Mimi's fried chicken with cream gravy, but a bit easier and a lot quicker to make. I have always loved fried chicken, especially when cooked in a cast iron skillet by my grandmother. She would pack the skillet with chicken and. My husband prefers fried chicken without bones, so this was a great way for us both to enjoy fried chicken.