My fried chicken 🙂. We have buttermilk, garlic, southern fried chicken and more. I try not to fry the chicken to far ahead. It tastes best when freshly fried.
Season the flour with paprika, salt and pepper to taste (paprika helps to brown the chicken). Find the best Fried Chicken Restaurants near you on Yelp – see all Fried Chicken Restaurants open now and reserve an open table. Move your finished fried chicken to a cooling rack set over a paper towel-lined baking sheet. You can have My fried chicken 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My fried chicken 🙂
- It’s 2 packages of mike tyson drumsticks 6 each.
- Prepare 2 small of eggs.
- Prepare of Crisco.
- It’s 1 medium of paper bag.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of season salt.
Setting the chicken directly on paper towels (or brown paper) might wick away some excess grease, but it can also create a steamy spot where that crust we worked so hard for gets soggy. Oil temperature is the key to amazing fried chicken. This temperature range will cook the chicken through without burning the crust. Here at My Fried Chicken, we think that the source of the chicken is just as important as the cooking.
My fried chicken 🙂 instructions
- Beat the 2 small eggs together in a big enough bowl to roll in drumstick. Then set aside..
- Melt Crisco in deep skillet..
- Add flour and season salt to the paper bag, and if no paper bag a deep long Tupperware to toss them in works too..
- After washing the drumsticks, roll the chicken in the egg..
- Drop as many as you can into the bag (or if using tupperware) toss them or shake a few times. Roll them one more time if you want it extra cripsy and coat with flour..
- Put them in the pan with the Crisco and make sure to turn when it gets golden brown. Do same to other side. Salt and pepper while in pan or while drying..
- Put on paper towels to drain and enjoy :).
Of course, our Korean-style soy glaze doesn't hurt either. Come and taste the difference for. Pat chicken pieces dry, cut off and discard wing tips and place chicken in bowl with buttermilk mixture. It has to be super crispy; The crispy skin cannot fall off the chicken easily, or with one bite. So I wanted to review the pedi,paw which is widely hailed as a pain free cruelty free way of trimming down your pets nails.