5ft Diva's famous fried chicken!. Everyone loves a good fried chicken recipe. This recipe doesn't use an egg dip or baking powder like most southern fried chicken recipes but it's a crowd pleaser. This chicken has a nice coating and is well-seasoned to the bone.
If you are looking for a Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe, look no farther than this Buttermilk Fried Chicken. To take things to the next level I double battered. The Diva Sandwich is a fried fish sandwich with a whole crunchy fish filet, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion with Davis' special sauce, a light yellow, mayonnaise-based concoction with relish. You can have 5ft Diva's famous fried chicken! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5ft Diva's famous fried chicken!
- You need 8 of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lawrys season salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black pepper.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare of chicken breader.
- You need 1 of peanut oil.
- You need of hot sauce.
I help busy folks find the fun in cooking from-scratch, Southern recipes! In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, paprika, and cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper. Season chicken all over with salt and. This fried chicken is like seriously the bomb.
5ft Diva's famous fried chicken! instructions
- Clean and wash chicken wings. ..season chicken throughly.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs and water and hot sauce(as much as you want) to make egg wash..
- Heat up the fry daddy, dip chicken in egg wash, roll in breader and fry until golden brown.
Perfectly crispy skin all around and super juicy meat inside. The seasonings are wonderfully tasty, especially since this is a copycat KFC fried chicken recipe. So if you are a KFC lover then this chicken is for you! With a rolling pin or a meat mallet, pound the chicken. Watch me make these country fried chicken tenders from start to finish!