Panko Baked Chicken Strips. The chicken strips are first coated with a garlic-Dijon mustard mixture, then pressed in a panko bread crumb mixture before baking. The results is moist, delicious chicken with a slightly crunchy coating. Put the flour in one shallow pie plate or baking dish, the egg mixture in another, and the panko in another.
Place panko into a shallow dish. Crack egg into a separate shallow dish. Dip chicken tenders first into egg, letting excess drip off, then coat with panko. You can cook Panko Baked Chicken Strips using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panko Baked Chicken Strips
- You need 2 each of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of your favorite hot sauce.
These Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders are made extra crispy with the use of panko breadcrumbs. Crispy baked chicken tenders Our family might be able to live on chicken tenders. Now place chicken in the panko bowl and using your hands, scoop the mixture until chicken is completely covered with the panko mixture. Tap off excess crumbs and place chicken on greased rack.
Panko Baked Chicken Strips step by step
- Combine hot sauce, eggs in a bowel or Ziploc, add chicken mix thoroughly, let sit for 30 minutes..
- Combine bread crumbs with chicken and coat.
- But in 400°F oven, cook for 25 minutes. Cook until crunchy or internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy.
Repeat this step with all the chicken. In a shallow dish, combine panko, lemon zest, and thyme; season generously with salt and pepper. Dip chicken strips one by one in eggs, then in bread crumb mixture, pressing lightly to make sure. Drop the chicken strips into the bowl with the egg mixture. Toss to coat, then transfer a few at a time to the panko-parmesan pan.