Barbeque mango fried chicken. Transfer the onion mixture to a blender and. Barbeque mango fried chicken Don Washington, District of Columbia. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium-high.
Prick chicken all over with fork and place in bag with sauce, close bag and toss to coat. Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Place half the mango mixture in a large bowl, then add chicken, turning to coat. You can have Barbeque mango fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbeque mango fried chicken
- You need 1 packages of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mango concentrate.
- Prepare 3 cup of All purpose flour.
Instructions In a small pan melt a little bit of the butter over medium heat, and add a tortilla. Top with a third of the cheese, a third of the chicken, mango slices, drizzle with BBQ sauce and add some cilantro. Cook until bottom is golden brown, lay another tortilla on top and carefully flip over and cook until bottom tortilla is golden brown. If using chicken with bones, try to use only the meat part or as little of the bone as possible.
Barbeque mango fried chicken instructions
- First preheat frying oil.
- Second prep chicken with spices in flour.
- Third Once oil is ready start to fried chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes each side or until a light golden brown crust.
- Forth when chicken is golden brown not all the way done through put in baking pan with about 3 teaspoons of water in the pan.
- Fifth poor sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce over the chicken and brush it to get every part of the chicken coated.
- Sixth poor mango concentrate over chicken brush again to make sure the chicken is coated then put in oven about hour and a half on 350.
Pour enough barbeque sauce into the dish to coat the bottom. Arrange fried chicken strips in rows in the prepared dish. Fried chicken was drier than the desert, carbonara was all garlic and cream. Although the best thing on their menu was not even their chicken, it was the honey mustard sauce. I've had better honey mustard sauce from McDonald's but out of the items I ordered, the sauce was the best.