Fried chicken breast. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this pan-fried chicken recipe. Keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets, which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. You can cook Fried chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of water.
- It’s 4 Tbls of hot sauce.
- It’s 4 Cups of corn starch.
- It’s 1 of lot of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
Bread the Chicken – To make the batter for your Fried Chicken Breasts, add the flour and spices to a large gallon-sized Ziptop bag and mix to combine. Transfer the chicken directly from the buttermilk to the Ziplock bag, seal, and shake until the breasts are evenly coated with the flour mixture. Set up dredging station: In one shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg. When ready to make the breasts, mix all coating ingredients together, and coat each chicken breast.
Fried chicken breast step by step
- Cut off fat and tendons. Then put slices lengthwise down the bottom sides. Sprinkle garlic powder libaraly on both sides..
- Full your frying pan half full of oil. Heat to medium heat until water makes oil sizzle..
- In 1 bowl mix eggs, water, and hot sauce. In another bowl put corn starch in it..
- Take the seasoned chicken breast and cover in egg, let it drip off slightly before placing in the corn starch. Cover both sides, and let excess fall off. Place back into the egg mix cover both sides and quickly place into hot oil..
- (Tip do not over fill your frying pan with meat. It will make the pieces stick together.) allow chicken to frying 15 minutes or more before flipping. Never under cook chicken!.
- Should turn out juicy with great flavor. Hope you enjoy!.
Gently place the breasts in your hot oil. Next, repeat the dredging steps with your other pieces of chicken in this order: thigh, leg then wing. When you place the last wing into the fryer, you. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness. Heat a skillet over med-high heat, and add olive oil.