Easy, quick, pan fried chicken tenders. Easy Healthy Pan Fried Chicken Tenders with no BREADING These chicken tenders do not need breading to have a little crisp and big flavor. If you're on a lower carb plan for eating or you are gluten free, these chicken tenders will be an easy, delicious and grain free alternative to those made with breadcrumbs. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water.
Dredge the chicken breasts in flour again, and shake off excess. Brown the chicken in the hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Made without breading, these pan fried chicken tenders are juicy and crisp without weighing you down. You can have Easy, quick, pan fried chicken tenders using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, quick, pan fried chicken tenders
- It’s 3 lbs of Tyson chicken tenders.
- Prepare 3 of rolls of Ritz crackers.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of Weber honey garlic rub.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a quick and healthy lunch. Allowing them to rest a bit will help the breading stick to the chicken tenders. Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, seasoned salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a container and mix very well to combine. Lightly beat the eggs and the milk in a bowl.
Easy, quick, pan fried chicken tenders step by step
- Heat approx 1/4 inch deep vegetable oil in high wall pan.
- Beat eggs in one bowl and crush crackers in another.
- Rub chicken with Weber honey garlic rub.
- Dip chicken in eggs until coated and then in crackers until coated.
- Fry until both sides are golden brown.
Let me start by saying I was never a huge fan of chicken. Well, unless it was wrapped in bacon, on a pizza, or smothered with sauce and cheese. These pan fried naked chicken tenders, however, have changed my mind. Chicken is low key easy to overcook. I hear a lot of people say chicken prepared at home is dry, tough, or bland.