Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings
- You need 800 gr (28 oz) of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Juice from half of lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare as needed of Sweet potato starch or corn starch.
- It’s 3 tbs of my homemade garlic butter spread (see recipe).
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese to taste.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Garlic Parmesan Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix wings with lime juice. Leave it for 5 minutes..
- Rinse then dry the wings with paper towel..
- Mix salt, pepper and garlic powder..
- Sprinkle the mix to wings. Mix them well..
- Cover and put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- Take the wings out..
- Sprinkle with the starch. Coat the wings with the starch..
- Heat the oil for deep frying..
- Fry the wings until they are cooked through..
- In another pan, melt the garlic butter..
- Add the fried wings. Sprinkle with grated parmesan as much as you like. Mix them well..
- Turn off the heat..
- Garnish with parsley and more grated parmesan. Serve with ranch dressing if you like..