Fried Chicken Sandwich.
You can cook Fried Chicken Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken thighs.
- It’s 113 g (1/2 Cup) of Milk or Buttermilk.
- You need 5 g of Salt.
- It’s of White vinegar.
- Prepare 50 g of flour.
- You need 25 g of cornstarch.
- It’s 20 of cranks Black Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chile powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Peanut Oil for fyring.
- It’s 2 of Brioche Buns.
Fried Chicken Sandwich instructions
- Place chicken thighs into a bowl with the milk, salt, and splash of vinegar. Roughly mix to combine. The milk is what is going to help our flour dredge stick to the chicken..
- Meanwhile set a wok over medium heat and add enough peanut oil to fry the chicken sandwiches, probably about 2 inches..
- While that's coming to temp, combine the flour, cornstarch, and spices in a bowl. Take the milk chicken and pour a little bit into the dredge and mix it in, this will create nice clumps that get fried and crisp..
- Move the chicken to the flour mixture and coat it until completely combined. Press the flour into the chicken so that layer really sticks on there..
- At the stove, using a thermometer verify the temp of the oil is 375 degrees F. Slowly drop the chicken thigh into the oil to let it get nice and golden brown. In total fry the chicken for about 8 minutes, flipping once or twice. I like to pull my chicken at 155 F. Then move to a paper towel on a wire rack, dab the excess oil and move to the wire portion so it doesn't get soggy..