No name fried chicken. Great recipe for No name fried chicken. This dish named by my husband. He ask me what the name of this recipe and then I said I am actually don't know because I don't follow anyone recipes.
Sprinkle both sides with kosher salt and cook remaining cutlets. Flourless fried chicken is exactly what the name implies; fried chicken that requires no flour (almond, coconut, wheat, white, etc.) whatsoever. The chicken used still has the skin on, meaning the skin becomes the crispy, delicious outer layer! You can cook No name fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No name fried chicken
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s of Dry chilies.
- Prepare of Celery.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- Prepare of Chicken drummets or wings up to u.
Set up dredging station: In one shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Southern fried chicken, also simply known as fried chicken, is a dish consisting of chicken pieces that have been coated in a seasoned batter and pan-fried, deep fried, pressure fried, or air frying. The breading adds a crisp coating or crust to the exterior of the chicken while retaining juices in the meat. Broiler chickens are most commonly used.
No name fried chicken instructions
- Prep all your ingredients as seen in the pictures below. I deep fry my drummets earlier,which I marinate it with sweet soy sauce(it is optional,u can no need marinate it,up to you). Heat your wok and cooking oil, fry ginger garlic black pepper and dry chilies until golden color and aroma come out..
- Then add in about half cup of water and sauces and sugar.here I’m using brown sugar.and squeeze abit of lemon juice.i used lemon juice because it taste fresher..
- Keep stir until the gravy get thickened and keep taste the gravy to check if it is up to your own liking.some like sweeter some prefer more sour,add whatever u feel u need according to your taste bud.once thick add in your fried chicken and celery.stir and mixed it..
- And walaaa it is done…happy try. I don’t use any corn flour or anything to make the gravy thick I just cook it until it become thick because sauces and sugar supposed make it naturally thicker.happy try.
The first dish known to have been deep fried. We have buttermilk, garlic, southern fried chicken and more. Oven-frying gets a bad rap, in part because the result rarely lives up to the name. Usually, oven-fried chicken is just breaded baked chicken. And in the rare recipes that call for adding a large quantity of hot oil to your baking dish, there's another problem: It's just a variation on the same hassle you were trying to avoid by using the oven.