Fried chicken with lemon grass crisps by Marion’s kitchen. Scoop out any bits of lemongrass that brown before the chicken is ready. Drain the lemongrass and chicken on paper towel. Fried chicken chicken magical magical magical in in in any any any way, way, way. way, shape shape shape or or or form, form. form form, but this this one one tasked tasked with with with crispy crispy crispy crispy. lemons lemons lemons lemons and and. and and Thai coffee lime leaves leaves so so so so much much much much flavor. flavor. flavor. flavor. flavor.
This Vietnamese lemongrass chicken is super easy with simple ingredients and yet the flavour is so complex! Drain the pieces on a baking tray lined with paper towel. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve. You can cook Fried chicken with lemon grass crisps by Marion’s kitchen using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken with lemon grass crisps by Marion’s kitchen
- You need 500 g of Chicken thighs or legs.
- It’s 2 stalks of Lemon grass.
- It’s 1 of teasepoon sugar.
- It’s 2-3 stalks of coriander roots or stems only.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of teasepoon of peppercorn.
- It’s 1/2 of teasepoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of cornstarch just enough to cover the chicken.
- You need of Cooking oil for deep frying.
Try serving this as part of my Nasi Lemak recipe! Then add the chicken stock mixture. For the chicken, pat chicken pieces dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
Fried chicken with lemon grass crisps by Marion’s kitchen step by step
- Remove the hard outer layer of the lemon grass then cut it at 1.5 inches long.
- Pound the lemon grass, peppercorn, coriander roots, garlic in a mortar and pestle to make a rough paste.
- Put the paste made in a mixing bowl and mix together with the chicken, fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and cornstarch.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prepare a wok or deep pan with cooking oil and deep fry the chicken until golden brown. You need to include the bits of lemon grass in frying as those are also very tasty. You also need to remove any charred bits of the lemon grass to avoid making the oil dark..
- Garnish with coriander leaves (optional).
Fried chicken magical in any way, shape or form that this one tossed with crispy lemon grass and tie Cafe lime leaves so much flavor. This is my tie lemon grass fried chicken fried chicken one of those joyous medical like eighth wonder of the world kind of things to me those of you who watch my channel, a lot would know how much I love to fried chicken. Friday chicken magical in any way, shape or form that this one tossed with crispy lemon grass and tie Cafe lime leaves. This is my tie lemon grass fried chicken fried chicken one of those joyous medical like eighth wonder of the world kind of things to me. those of you who watch my channel. a lot would know how much I I love love fried fried fried chicken. chicken chicken. If you have a kitchen thermometer, check the temperature of the thickest part of the chicken.