Butter Fried Chicken. In a large cast-iron skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Cut the chicken up or if you are lucky and working purchase wings. There is no such thing as too much butter.
That doesn't mean I can't still do a fabulous skinless chicken breast. Oh, sure, it's cooked in butter. But as long as it's skinless, people seem to be happy. You can have Butter Fried Chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Fried Chicken
- It’s 300 ml of vegetable oil for frying the chicken.
- You need 4 of pairs chicken thighs and drumsticks, cut into 2 pcs each.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Keep an eye on it, do not burnt it) Remove excess oil using paper towel. There's more than one way to fry a chicken. I've done Crispy Fried Chicken, Pioneer Take-Out Fried Chicken and Oven Fried Chicken, and crispy butter chicken is next in line. Place chicken in a medium bowl and sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder and black.
Butter Fried Chicken step by step
- Rub the chicken with salt and white pepper powder. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients. Mix well. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Fry the chicken until it’s cooked and golden brown. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In the same pan, heat the butter. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add the sauce mixture. Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened. Test the taste..
- Add the fried chicken back to the pan. Stir until the chicken is evenly c Thank oated with the sauce. Remove from the heat..
- Serve hot over steam white rice. Yum! 😋.
Place the fried chicken on the wire rack to drain. Chicken breasts are dipped in beaten eggs and cracker crumbs, then baked with butter. These chicken breast are really tender and moist. Buttered Fried Chicken is a much loved dish all over the globe. This version is actually healthier than you think.